These protein muffins are a great post-workout snack or a quick breakfast on-the-go. Enjoy!
What you will need:
- 100g self-raising flour
- 50g rolled oats
- 50g Dynamic Whey protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 150ml milk (of your choice)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g fresh blueberries
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, Dynamic Whey protein powder, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk. Add the milk, honey, melted butter and vanilla extract, and whisk again until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Gently fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.