These protein flapjacks are a great snack to have on hand for when you need a quick burst of energy or post-workout fuel. With the added Dynamic Whey Protein, they'll also help you reach your daily protein goals. Enjoy!
What you will need:
- 250g oats
- 150g unsalted butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 50g honey
- 1 scoop (25g) Dynamic Whey Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, salt, and Dynamic Whey Protein.
- Melt the butter, brown sugar, and honey together in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mixture until everything has melted and combined.
- Pour the melted mixture into the bowl with the oats and stir until everything is combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the tray. Press the mixture down with a spatula until it's evenly spread out in the tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the tray. Once cooled, cut into squares or rectangles.